- 3 cans of Del Monte Carb Select sliced peaches - drained (or about 6 medium ripe peaches sliced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar or Splenda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
No-sugar-added ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- For filling, combine peaches and lemon juice in medium bowl. Combine 1 tablespoon flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Add to peach mixture; spread mixture into prepared pan.
- For topping, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder in medium bowl. Combine milk, egg and margarine in small bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until flour is blended. Drop batter by tablespoons on top peach filling. Combine 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.